why dont black girls like mixed race (black &white) boys?

i asked this girl on a date (and she was black and im half black half white) and she said i was cute and sweet but she said she just doesnt like biracial ppl????wtf

Best Answer

Well you should say that SOME African American girls don't like mixed race (African/Caucasian) boys because not all of them think alike and have the same taste in men, I should know because I'm an African American young woman and I'm not like that. If that was the case, I wouldn’t think our president is attractive, and believe me, I think he is!! ( : Just as I see our president, I see mostly all mixed race African/Caucasian men(and mixed race African/Caucasian people in general) as being fully African American anyway because of their genetic makeup. I have a certain taste in men, and if I find them attracted it will be because they appeal to me, whether they are mixed race (African/Caucasian) or fully African American, and I don't buy the stereotype that all mixed men are attractive (no offense) because from all of the mixed African/Caucasian men I've seen in my lifetime, that’s simply not the case. But to answer your question, not all African American girls dislike mixed race (African/Caucasian) boys; you just have to find the right girl who is attracted to you.

• That Wife6 years agoReport

They're not masculine, dramatic, bitchy, nor crazy enough unlike monoracial men, especially their race.

• endo

Mixed Black Boys

First off, the fellow who referred to as you racist is a dumbf*ck. Anyways, i might fortunately date a black woman, I just don't feel i'll be relationship any unless school or whatever motive one of the most black women at my school are either bustdowns or concerned with guys I are not able to get together with. My high precedence in relationship is to date a black or at least a half of black woman. I am open to different women (latino, white, and many others.) although. Routinely folks criticize me of talking "white" and even acting white given that I play guitar and stuff, but do not get me mistaken i like hip hop. However anyways, i do know a few of black guys that would not go for a black lady, and that just disappoints me. Men and women like that have got to have identification problems in the event that they can not or even refuse so far their own race. However like I mentioned i'm definately open to courting black ladies, but my challenge is that black girls at my tuition just don't love me like that intent of the way in which I act. All i can say is keep looking like i'm, eventually you'll be able to in finding black guys like me that still stay cool to their females, haha.

Lol Wow She's Crazy I Think Mixed Boys Are The Cutest I'm A Light Skinned African American And I Date All Types Of Boys Mexican , Puerto Rican , Dominican , White , Black , Mixed It Don't Matter But I Don't Care For Asians

Because they can't tell whether you're White or Black and it's confusing. Lots of times, they will want a Black guy because their parents said so.

Maybe that's just her preference?