Jay™
Jay™ asked in Dining OutUnited StatesBoston · 8 years ago

What's the dress code at the Top of the Hub in Boston?

A good lady friend of mine from Korea is visiting me and I'm taking her to the Top of the Hub for Sunday brunch. I was just wondering what the dress code was like there? I've already made reservations and even put in a request to be seated by the windows. I was planning on wearing a polo and jeans that day, but I find myself doubting my choice in clothing... suggestions? I also need to know so as to let her (my friend) know as well haha

Favorite Answer

Dress nice -- I wouldn't wear a polo and jeans.

Go forward and put on your khakis, shirt and tie, and loafers or just right shoes, no longer sneaks. Plenty of people go there straight from work, and business casual means swimsuit and tie or jacket and khakis in Boston - no longer one of the sloppy crap some of the kids suppose it's. You are not going to McDonald's, so costume like you are someone and are going to have a good meal. It is a grownup location. You won't be overdressed at all.