What game is better infamous or red dead redemption ?

I want on or the other so please answer

Favorite Answer

Depends. Do you want to be a super hero or a cowboy? :P If you want a longer campaign, I'd say Red Dead Redemption. I beat infamous in about 8 hours. Took me about 17 hours to beat Red Dead Redemption. RDR has online multiplayer, but infamous doesn't. So really it's your choice.

I would probably go with Red Dead Redemption.

Good luck! :)

Red Dead Redemption. Infamous may be a good game but it not Red Dead

if you like super hero games then go with infamous. its basically open world and yo get lots of awsome powers.

Red Dead is very good too. Its more open work, and its an online game too, which can bring hours of fun. thats more of a cowboy game.My favorite is red dead so...

I haven't played infamous, so I can't say anything about it, but RDR is a terrific game, you can play for hours. It's essentially GTA but in the west and cowboy times. Good story, great game play, everyone who plays it will be very satisfied.

They're two very different games, both targeted towards a different gamer demographic. Would you rather have super-human powers in a city, or be a cowboy in the old west. Pretty straightforward.