promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do neocon Republicans want to win Ron Paul supporters the same way they do by bombing sovereign nations?

Similar to Democrats, neocon Republicans believe the best way to win friendship among sovereign nations is to bomb, invade and occupy them until they like us. Will the same methods chicken-hawks use to win friends around the world also work to gain friendship and respect among the libertarian faction of the GOP that supports Ron Paul, by marginalizing, insulting and cheating them? Or is Romney so great and well liked that Republicans have no need for Ron Paul supporters?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's well put. That is exactly what they are doing. Did you see the clip on MSNBC where they sent rejection notices to Maine Ron Paul Delegates saying they would not seat them!!!!

No. Several weeks after the caucuses, all of the winning Liberty Slate delegates got letters in the mail from the state Republican party, demanding they sign an enclosed affidavit, swearing "under pain and penalty of perjury" to vote for Romney at the convention. Signed, notarized copies were to be returned to party headquarters by a date and time certain.

Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/blogs/death-race/2...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

"Do neocon Republicans want to win Ron Paul supporters the same way they do by bombing sovereign nations?"

Well, you have to remember that these aren't normal people you are dealing with. Many of them would probably classify as psychopaths if they weren't in politics. Unfortunately for them, you can't bomb Ron Paul supporters, so not in that sense. The strategy has always been to ignore and marginalize the freedom movement. They know that if they attack it directly - or even give it the slightest bit of credibility - it is dangerous to their terrorist empire. Ron Paul supporters are known for their backlash, so the psychopathic terrorists like John McCain and the staff of CNN try not to mention liberty much.

"Or is Romney so great and well liked that Republicans have no need for Ron Paul supporters?"

Remember, the majority of the United States is still completely retarded so modern-day republicans wouldn't even consider voting for liberty. They prefer to play the republican-democrat game and pretend like there is some significant difference between the two parties, while watching CNN (which rarely mentions Ron Paul unless they have to).

• 4 years ago

No, you might be improper... Paul is the lesser evil of the republicants ... I need to say that if Paul cannot get in, it's Obooma once more. I are not able to in my right intellect aid any of the rest of those lunatics. You go with a candidate founded on their premise and the only Repub worth their salt is Ron Paul .... I is not going to vote for a good worse solution to the country than what we have already got, and the entire different candidates are simply that. Newt? Severely? I have names for the other candidates that thoroughly painting them but for the sake of censorship i'll refrain. I most effective see those 2 alternatives.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They believe Romney is so Great, with a capital G btw, that they do not need Paul's supporters.

-I'm going to laugh if he comes up 500,000 votes short and remind the GOP that I warned them that they had better get into the boat or drown.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

That is exactly what is going on which is why I am tired of hearing their garbage. Republicans suck and they are no better than the Democrat filth where they came from.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

When will you get it through your head that Ron Paul doesn't matter? If you really believe in libertarian ideals then you turn around and vote for Obama out of spite doesn't that really show that you aren't mature enough to handle voting in the first place?

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Ron Paul is a nut job and people who follow him are likewise, nut jobs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.