I hit my head pretty hard what should i do help please !?

I hit my head for a few hours ago and it was pretty hard i fell down from a seesaw and hit a wooden log. (sorry for my bad english) Its been a few hours there is small bump on the back of my head and i feel sleepy. I heard this is a sign of a concussion but the time now is like 10 pm at the night and i hit my head... show more I hit my head for a few hours ago and it was pretty hard i fell down from a seesaw and hit a wooden log. (sorry for my bad english)
Its been a few hours there is small bump on the back of my head and i feel sleepy. I heard this is a sign of a concussion but the time now is like 10 pm at the night and i hit my head probably like 5 og 6pm. I dont know if im just sleepy because i didnt get much sleep last night or maybe im sleepy because of my injury. It doesnt really hurt though. Im not sure even if i tell my mum i doubt that she will believe me she will be probably like its ok its gonna go away tommorow. I heard it was dangerous to sleep if i have a concussion ?

Help please :)