Being forced to live a sober life..can anyone relate?

Or pretty much any reason, you didnt want to but you knew you had to just for a bit.. Im in this situation and im at home but im literally being watched 24/7 cant do or go anywhere without an adult...i used to use weed, opiates...the pills is the main reason i got into all this trouble. But yea i havent... show more Or pretty much any reason, you didnt want to but you knew you had to just for a bit..

Im in this situation and im at home but im literally being watched 24/7 cant do or go anywhere without an adult...i used to use weed, opiates...the pills is the main reason i got into all this trouble.

But yea i havent really ever had withdrawls besides lack of sleep and anxiety from bein off the opiates (oxy and hydro)... I plan on usin again, but i live with my parents, im 19 and its been puttin my mom Through lots. But i plan on using again just a bit mpre subtly..

They got me in intense out patient therapy i start mon, any advice lol? I just cant see life being AS fun while sober, it can be fun but just not as good...