Screen is all zoomed in?

Before I went to bed last night everything was fine, but when I woke up this morning the screen looks all zoomed in! This happened after a Microsoft update, so to fix it I tried to do system restore to 3 days ago but it didn't work. I tried auto-adjust and it helped to move the screen over, but it's... show more Before I went to bed last night everything was fine, but when I woke up this morning the screen looks all zoomed in! This happened after a Microsoft update, so to fix it I tried to do system restore to 3 days ago but it didn't work.

I tried auto-adjust and it helped to move the screen over, but it's still all zoomed in. The magnifier tool is also set to small 100% (default).

ctrl 0 doesn't work, ctrl - and ctrl mouse wheel don't fix the problem I'm having - they just shrink the text and make the icons on the desktop smaller.

I can't remember the resolution I had before, but when I tried to adjust screen resolution, it gave me only 2 options ("high" 1280 x 720 and "low" 1280 x 768). I've tried adjusting it to both of them, but it still looks all zoomed. Help? :(
1 answer 1