I just burned my palm 20 minutes ago on the oven?

I put my hand on the oven not knowing it was still burnig hot. I put it under cold running water for 15 minutes.

there is no blisters yet. Its just pink and looks a bit like an old woma's hand. it doesnt look too bad but im still worried. will blisters suddenly form for some reason? what should i do???

I put it on the stove top actually. it's an electric stove

I've put cold water in aplastic bag an i lay my hands on it anytime i feel pain. it is so painful

btw is this first degree burn. my hand is red and dry but painful and there are no blisters

Favorite Answer

If you put flour on a burn it will immediately stop any pain you may have, and it will heal without blistering. Keep your hand in the flour for about 10 - 15 minutes. If you keep flour in the fridge it helps. Cold flour feels a lot better than room temperature flour

Source(s): experience

A fun treatment if it burned through your skin is honey. Just take a tiny bit and rub it into the raw tissue. This is really good for healing up burns. The raw flesh enjoys the sugar.

Rest your hand in cornstarch for a while, do that and use semi-warm water to rinse, and then do that several times today.

DO NOT USE THE BUTTER TRICK!!! IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE!

Put salt on it

moisturizer?