How far apart are your kids?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I just found out in pregnant again, I have a 14 month old and I'm only 22 I am married......bit I just feel so sad about it
Best Answer
  • C answered 2 years ago
4.5 years between my kids.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (15)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Canadian Snowgirl answered 2 years ago
    My girls are two years and three months apart. I got pregnant with my second when my first was 18 months.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Raptor Mama answered 2 years ago
    Just under 4 years between my kids.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • mcally answered 2 years ago
    6 yrs and 10 months between 1 and 2

5 yr between 2 and 3
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    5 years. I had my first son when I was 20, and definitely planned on waiting until I was seriously ready for more.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mom of 5- Welcome Max! answered 2 years ago
    My first two are 2 years 3 months, my second and third are 18 months, and my third and fourth are 3 years 7 months.

Don't feel sad! How many months pregnant are you now? Let me just say two...then they'll be 21 months apart, which will most likely give them a very good relationship. You can also pass on toys, clothes, etc. from the older one to the younger one. I know kids are a lot of work and you're still young, but I'm sure that when the baby is born you'll feel happier. It just takes a while to sink in, that's all.

:)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • hunter d answered 2 years ago
    Oldest Daughter: 18 (bday 01/06)
    Middle Daughter: 15 (bday 12/28)
    Youngest Daughter: 12 (bday 02/06)

Somehow they came almost exactly 3yrs apart! lol
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • DJ, Andrew, and Isaac's mama answered 2 years ago
    my boys are 16 months apart. They are definitely a handful, but they are the best of friends, and they play with each other a ton, and its actually really fun. It was really hard after my second was born, but now that they're both just a little bit older, they keep each other entertained, I'm actually really pleased with the age gap, although I was a little worried in the beginning.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • seriously:) answered 2 years ago
    My kids almost 13 months apart. Yeah I know the feeling of being sad and depressed about it. My oldest was only 4 month when found out I was pregnant again. It was hard being pregnant and having a 4 month old wanting to climb all over me while puking my guts out for the first 14 weeks. I wouldn't be too sad as your 14 month old will be 2 by the time the baby comes so you won't have 2 in diapers for too long and your child now should be sleeping pretty good so you shouldn't be going on no sleep at all everyday. We didn't get our now 19 month old to sleep thru the night until he was 14 months old. So the first few weeks with a new baby was a complete nightmare. Everything will work out and in the end they will still be close enough to grow up together.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Make It Or Die Trying answered 2 years ago
    I only have one kid...thats it for me :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • M answered 2 years ago
    two and a half years apart but thats my daughter and my step daughter

my daughter and her soon to be sibling will be 2 years 2 months

Don't be sad! Your children will grow up always having a friend! It's much easier to take care of your children when they have someone to play with. Once my daughter got to be of playing age, thats all the girls do! They love to be around each other!

Cheer up!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Grandma6 answered 2 years ago
    my oldest is now 38 and my youngest is almost 20. Got a new husband in there, too.
    don't know why you would be sad. That's a good distance between babies.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Cassy answered 2 years ago
    I have a 10 year girl, a 8 year old boy, a 6 year old boy (will turn 7 in October), and a 3 year old girl (will turn 4 in October) and i am 29 now. I had my first at 19 and my second at 21 to my first husband. My 3rd is really my step son but i consider him to be my son and my 4th i had when i was 25.

I would not feel bad about it....it is life. they will end up being about two years apart. I think that is perfect because the oldest can help you out, at least mine always did.

Good luck
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • lalo del Norte answered 2 years ago
    I'm 17 then my younger bros are 15 (just turned 15 two weeks ago) and 13

My mom was 20 when she had me
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Lexa- Mackie- answered 2 years ago
    I have two sets of twins five years apart. Their ages are fourteen and nineteen.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Reely reely Dont care answered 2 years ago
    pretty far apart one is home and the other is at a friends house
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock