How to add android apps on android phone through PC?

I won't lie. I'm a bit more than agitated that I can't find a website that'll tell me how to make the most out of my android phone; LG Gossip Pro. I have it with fido, $25 plan, unlimited txt and 150mins, unlimited evening and weekend. Anyways, I can't seem to find anything. I've found... show more I won't lie. I'm a bit more than agitated that I can't find a website that'll tell me how to make the most out of my android phone; LG Gossip Pro. I have it with fido, $25 plan, unlimited txt and 150mins, unlimited evening and weekend.

Anyways, I can't seem to find anything. I've found websites that tell me just to drag and drop the app into my android app and look for it. But to no avail, I don't see the app on my android phone.

I tried this place called the androidmarket (now called Google play or something) I tried there, but it doesn't even point out new comers how to download apps (I have a google account). I did however find out that I have android version 1.5 (cupcake). The actual google play website said I couldn't download a certain app because I had v1.5. I had checked this google play website and it didn't have an updated version. I googled searched it. I found one, but it didn't show up since it was suggested as a drag and drop.

Can anyone help me upgrade my phone to it's proper android version?

I'd really like to start making use of my SD card instead of just having music on there.
The only way I can see putting android apps onto my phone is via PC, just because you NEED to have a data plan to access gmail, mail, android market - even when you have Wifi.
It's just a scheme to get a data plan S:

Help with this android phone that I have instead of it just being a texting/voicemail touchscreen machine?
Update: Micheal. Sorry, you're not very descriptive. I can't get help from you.
1 answer 1