I think I got my grandma pregnant?!?!?

I am 14 years old and the other day I got really steamy and was home alone. I started to masturbate in my kitchen, half way through my grandma came home so I quickly waddled to the toilet. I ended up finishing myself off and i accidently finished my load onto the toilet roll. As i was going to clean it my grandma yelled "help me bring the shopping in from the car" so I quickly ran out to help her. As she went past me with her shopping she said "im busting for the toilet" i couldnt bielve it... i was so worried she was going to see it and i would be so embarresed. so i just hoped for the best, that maybe she wouldnt use toilet paper. I went it straight after her to descover my sperm and the piece of roll it was on had gone... Grandma kept acting normal as nothing had happend.. I thought i got away free avoiding embarrasment! It has now been 4 months and my grandmas stomach has gotten a lot bigger. Im am very very worried that she is carrying my baby!!! so my question is how old until women can have babies?? my grandma is only 52. she thinks she is just putting on weight and i heard her saying to her friend the other day that she hasnt had a period or something?? what does this mean? should i tell her? will the baby be that baD? im good with the special ed kids at school? HELP?!?!?!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

OHMYGOD! What have you done! Your baby is gonna be your great uncle you dumb ****! What the hell were you thinking? Now when she goes into labor your gonna have to be there to witness the birth and see your grandmothers old vagina! Your gonna be so traumatized by that, people are gonna think your a midget war vet! I hope your happy you just ****** up your life. So young, tsk tsk.

Source(s): I got my grandma pregnant too but I was older and more mature. I'm mentally capable of handling stuff like that.
  • pat
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Pregnant Grandma

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/NFrOy

Women ages 45 and 46 can still conceive. She can still get pregnant. There might be complications and increased chances of multiple births (like twins or triplets). Older women can definitely enjoy sex and some do it often and some not at all. If your grandma is 45 or 46 she is quite young for a grandma too :) Good Luck :) And it's kinda weird that your uncle is going to be younger than you. But it should be fun!

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I think I got my grandma pregnant?!?!?

I am 14 years old and the other day I got really steamy and was home alone. I started to masturbate in my kitchen, half way through my grandma came home so I quickly waddled to the toilet. I ended up finishing myself off and i accidently finished my load onto the toilet roll. As i was going to...

Source(s): grandma pregnant: https://biturl.im/jUYqs
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ethel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hahahahahaha ovcourse Grandma's have sex. Everyone has sex. Just because she's a grandma doesn't mean she has to stop having sex. Even 70 year olds have sex. No1 ever stops having sex because of their age. And uhmmmm how it ur grandma 45? Ur mom must of had u when she was like 14! Bc I'm 17 and my mom's 45? W/e

• 3 years ago

It only counts if you put it in her and blew your cookies. She probably got it from another man that your grandfather doesn't know. She has a lover.

• 6 years ago

when i was 14 i was jacking off in my bed when my grandma walk in and caught me. she sat down and i was really horny and she put her hand on my dick and started stroking it, then she stood up and pulled her panties off and sat on me all i could do was lay there as she road me. I shot my load in her. she leaned over and kissed me. we did it 3 more times. then 2 months later she told me she was pregnant with my baby. she is 54. I thought about it and decided it was cool. she had the baby and put it up for adoption.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

My advice have the sex talk with your mom or dad lol once sperm hits the air they die and your gma is too old to get pregnant and you have to have sex to get pregnant so no need too worry talk to your parents and ask them about sex and babies im sure they will help you

• Congrats now go to bed

• 5 years ago

JASON GET HOME RIGHT NOW I CANT BELIEVE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID THAT TO GRANDMA YOU SICK CHILD! YOUR GROUNDED!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.