I think I got my grandma pregnant?!?!?

I am 14 years old and the other day I got really steamy and was home alone. I started to masturbate in my kitchen, half way through my grandma came home so I quickly waddled to the toilet. I ended up finishing myself off and i accidently finished my load onto the toilet roll. As i was going to clean it my grandma... show more I am 14 years old and the other day I got really steamy and was home alone. I started to masturbate in my kitchen, half way through my grandma came home so I quickly waddled to the toilet. I ended up finishing myself off and i accidently finished my load onto the toilet roll. As i was going to clean it my grandma yelled "help me bring the shopping in from the car" so I quickly ran out to help her. As she went past me with her shopping she said "im busting for the toilet" i couldnt bielve it... i was so worried she was going to see it and i would be so embarresed. so i just hoped for the best, that maybe she wouldnt use toilet paper. I went it straight after her to descover my sperm and the piece of roll it was on had gone... Grandma kept acting normal as nothing had happend.. I thought i got away free avoiding embarrasment! It has now been 4 months and my grandmas stomach has gotten a lot bigger. Im am very very worried that she is carrying my baby!!! so my question is how old until women can have babies?? my grandma is only 52. she thinks she is just putting on weight and i heard her saying to her friend the other day that she hasnt had a period or something?? what does this mean? should i tell her? will the baby be that baD? im good with the special ed kids at school? HELP?!?!?!
14 answers 14