I need to know of any songs that have been remade in any movie Julia Stiles is in??

I want to propose to my girlfriend by singing that song and there's a song her grandfather used to sing to her that was sung in a movie with Julia Stiles. I can't remember for the life of me what it is, all i know is that it's a remade song. Please help!

Ok its from 10 things i hate about you. what is the song???

Favorite Answer

One of the first movies Julia stiles was in is called Wide Awake, and there's a grandfather figure in the movie, but I'm not sure if that has the song you're looking for

i appreciated her in "The Bourne Ultimatum" despite the fact that the plot does not quite recognition on her... in the event you wish anything headquartered peculiarly on her individual then there... Save the final Dance 10 Things i hate approximately you and thats severely all i will be able to bear in mind her being in!