Losing additional weight after huge weight loss?

To put it simply; I've lost a lot of weight since the end of last winter (roughly 50 pounds). As I'm a pretty heavy guy to begin with, that isn't exactly "much", but still noticeable to the point where people comment on it and such. Although it seemed that the pounds were literally shedding... show more To put it simply; I've lost a lot of weight since the end of last winter (roughly 50 pounds). As I'm a pretty heavy guy to begin with, that isn't exactly "much", but still noticeable to the point where people comment on it and such.

Although it seemed that the pounds were literally shedding off, it feels as though the weight loss has come to a standstill. I've been eating healthier and keeping unhealthy meals/fast food to a minimum, along with regular exercise and cutting down on portion size, but that's about all I can do. As I'm not looking to start some insane workout regimen (school coming up, still pretty big, etc.), I was wondering what possible things I could change to continue that weight loss. I don't expect to lose another 50 pounds in six months, but I do hope to gradually lower my weight over time. I've remained the same weight (give or take five pounds at the most) for a little over a month and a half now.

What can I do to help lose weight further?
1 answer 1