Hairline fracture in wrist?

My mom thinks its either that or tendinitis. I recently took up golf on my schools team, I'm 15, and I didn't have any problems and I wa practicing everyday, then on Wednesday night of last week I was in the parking lot in front of a store and it started to rain so my friend jumped on my back and I tried to... show more My mom thinks its either that or tendinitis. I recently took up golf on my schools team, I'm 15, and I didn't have any problems and I wa practicing everyday, then on Wednesday night of last week I was in the parking lot in front of a store and it started to rain so my friend jumped on my back and I tried to run and like fell forwards and put my left hand down and all my weight and my friends weight fell on my wrist and hit the pavement, it hurt really bad at first but I just blew it off and then I went golfing the next day and Friday and then it really started hurting, it's not swollen or bruised though, my mom thinks maybe I just over worked my wrist playing but this hasn't happened before and it hurts doing simple task like turning the wheel sharply to park or picking up my phone a certian way that pushes on the bone from my pointer finger knuckle to my wrist joint and radiates from there to my pinkie bone down to my wrist, what could be wrong? Thanks!
1 answer 1