I need a music making app?

Hi! I need a music making app for Google Chrome or for my iPhone 3G that isn't so complicated. I want to be able to do these things, nothing more:

1. record audio

2. use built-in-to-the-app drums or piano.

3. mash those sounds together at once

4. move and delete sounds

5. control the volume of the different sounds(not COMPLETELY needed, though.)

If you know an app that isn't too complicated and has what I need, please help me! Thanks!!!

• SteveO
    Favorite Answer

You're not going to be able to really make any kind of real music with a web-based toy or the GarageBand app for iOS. If this is just something to play with, then there are plenty of little free sequencers in the iOS app store. If you want to make any kind of real music, then you should probably invest in Sequel 3 or something...that program, which you install on your computer, is much more versatile in terms of making music.

Check out Beatmaker, its luxurious, however its acquired frequently the whole lot. Along with that, there may be: Xewton Music Studio Jasuto Hexlar Touch and plenty of extra, check out googling "first-class track making apps" and you'll be able to uncover plenty of best lists. For informal track making and messing round, my private favourite is Bebot.

Sorry I'm pretty useless :/ I'm just commenting so I can find the answer too. I don't know if garage band is any good though.

You should say what you play or if you sing. Different apps will be better :)

• Emma

RecordForAll is a great audio recording and editing application. You can overlay tracks and add effects. A free evaluation version is available for download from - http://www.recordforall.com/

You can put it on your computer.

difficult stuff look into from a search engine that will will help