18 years old with a 642 Credit score, 3 Credit cards, and Auto loan for 14,764?

I have three credit Cards two with 300.00 limits and one with a 500.00 Limit. And a car loan on a 2006 Malibu LT through PSECU with an interest rate of 4.71 % Also, my credit age is 4 months according to Credit Karma which is acurate with what is reported never missed a payment on credit cards or car. Never plan to... show more I have three credit Cards two with 300.00 limits and one with a 500.00 Limit. And a car loan on a 2006 Malibu LT through PSECU with an interest rate of 4.71 % Also, my credit age is 4 months according to Credit Karma which is acurate with what is reported never missed a payment on credit cards or car. Never plan to either. Even have a fund worth of 3 months of my car payments and credit card payments ( Min required ) In addition I pay 150.00 extra towards the principal on my car payments are 279 and I try to pay the balances completly off on my credit cards in full every month which general I succed about 80 % of the time. Never exceds 35 % before I pay the balances so well below the 25% limit or less you should strive for.

Any tips or advice? I plan on taking student loans out next year. for around 2000 - 4000 the rest is covered through grants. Then I would LIKE to purchase a home. And attend college AGAIN for a higher degree in same study which would be around 2000 to 4000 due to grants as well. Any helpful tips hints would be appreciated. Trying to build a strong credit history, score, as well as a HIGH LIMIT. Any information, ideas, or whatever would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!