Cheating girlfriend wants a second chance?

Was dating my ex girlfriend for two years, and we were supposed to get engaged December of last year. Well a month before the engagement, she said she needed a break, only to find out she had already set herself up with a guy that was 20 years her senior, and a retired millionaire. She said she did it because she... show more Was dating my ex girlfriend for two years, and we were supposed to get engaged December of last year. Well a month before the engagement, she said she needed a break, only to find out she had already set herself up with a guy that was 20 years her senior, and a retired millionaire. She said she did it because she wasn't happy, and was tired of writing to get engaged. But I think it was a matter of just looking for a better deal. In any case, she left me for him, got engaged to him within 4 months of dating, and had the nerve to even call me up and tell me when she did. Well now I heard from her last week, and she told me after she got engaged t him everything changed. He became controlling, made her quit her job, and then told her that he was also infected with hepatitis c. When she found all this out, she ostponed the wedding to him, and a week later he threw her out. So now she is back at home living on her parents couch, and wants to get back together. She did she reslized she mde a mistake, and wants to work things out. She said she never should have cheated or left, but that she was just tired of waiting to get engaged. Am I wasting my time with this girl? Should I even consider taking her back? Or am I just her fallback guy cuz it didn't work with him? Sorry for the length.
10 answers 10