Was Liam Payne really bullied........?

Was Liam Payne really bullied in high school?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, he was. Liam only has one working kidney and people would make fun of him for that. He had to have 33 shots a day. Apparently once Liam hosted a party and nobody showed up! :(

• maglio
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Liam Payne Bullied

• 7 years ago

According to One Direction's Wikipedia page Liam Payne was bullied in secondary school (high school) and took up boxing lessons at the age of 12 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Direction Liam Payne gives advice to those who are being bullied in this video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKjy3_aJWKA

Youtube thumbnail

• 7 years ago

Yes, he was always bullied in school. He used to get teased because he only had one functioning kidney, and kids were always mean to him. When he was younger, he had a party and invited his whole class to it, and no one came... :'( Liam would skip school sometimes to avoid the bullies, and he also took up boxing. He really didn't deserve any of it, he's so sweet and caring. I love those boys :) xx

Source(s): Directioner :) xx
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yes the sweetest boy in the world was bullied :( No one really liked him in high school. He got rejected by girls a lot. But look at him now :)

• 5 years ago

Yes, he often used to skip school and spend a day in town. He had to get 33 shots a day just to stay alive! And when ever he's sad, he just imagines baby born with mustaches😅

• 7 years ago

Sadly, yes. :( He stayed home a lot because he was bullied so much. But I bet those bullies regret it now! :D This is what he said during an interview: 'I went and told my parents and my teachers, but it didn't stop so I had to sort it out myself. I was in year eight and they were sixth-formers.'

Source(s): Directioner!!! :P
  • probably not. every famous says they were bullied so they're liked by kids who are actually bullied and so they seem more "down to earth" and relatable. i guarantee you that 92 percent of the famous people who claim they were bullied were popular and were never bullied the way they claimed to be.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, our baby was bullied:( something to do with basketball but those bullies are probably dead cuz the directioners like us killed them lol

• 7 years ago

yeah :( thats why he learned to box so that he could defend himself , he also skipped school alot to avoid being bullied

Source(s): Directioner <3
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.