Donny
Donny asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Gone Baby Gone vs. The Town vs. Argo?

happy birthday Ben Affleck!! just rank Argo where you think it'll fall

BQ- yay or nay: Ben directing the Justice League movie

BQ2- also happy birthday to:

Alejandro González Iñárritu- favorite movie of his?

Jennifer Lawrence- thoughts on her as an actress?

BQ3- please, for the love of God, answer my open questions if you haven't already

Favorite Answer

Gone Baby Gone is his best as of right now. The characters have much more depth, and the performances are definitely superior. Another big factor for me would be the fact that it captured Boston better.

I'm big on The Town, too, though. Obviously. My main problem was the lack of character development for some of the characters, but that's due to the fact that Affleck had to cut the film down. I have to extended cut on Blu but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Both films are masterpieces and I'm expecting Argo to come close to their quality, if not surpassing them.

BQ: Nope. I want to see Affleck create original stories for us all to enjoy.

BQ2: 21 Grams, and Jennifer Lawrence is a good actress. I'm not much of a fan and I haven't seen too much from her but she's cool.

• ?

Happy Birthday to Ben :)

1) Gone Baby Gone

2) Argo

3) The Town

BQ- Yay. I didn't know he was until now, but it sounds like a good idea

BQ2:

Alejandro González Iñárritu- Amores Perros

I haven't seen a movie with Lawrence yet, but I'm really looking forward to Silver Linings Playbook

BQ3- Lol I already answered all of them!

• ?

Whats up, Donny!

Happy Birthday to Ben , Alejandro and Jennifer !

Gone Baby Gone 9/10

The Town 8/10 - I did not know there was an extended cut. I need to check that out.

Argo - Can't wait.

BQ: Nay.

BQ2:

AGI - Amores Perros

Jennifer Lawerence - She has no ceiling as an actress in my opinion. I could see her winning multiple Oscars in the future. Favorite Film - Winter's Bone 9/10

BQ3: I think I did. Let me double check.

• Logan

Argo

Gone Baby Gone

The Town

BQ I was going to say nay, but will go with yay

BQ2 Babel and 21 Grams

She is really good. I saw her in The Hunger Games this year and she has grown as a actress. I see where she is going to be in The Hunger Games Catching Fire.

Wham! That's most effective in view that of the fact that George Michael was once able to adapt out of his teeny bopper Wham! Picture. I am critical,listen to his Wham! Stuff and then take heed to his solo stuff,you would swear it was once 2 unique folks!

Gone Baby Gone was really good.