Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

High school football team ?

hello everyone , i'm a high school guy , will start high school in a month as a senior , and i want to join high school football team , i don't really know anyhing about football , but i'm a fast learner , and i'm competetive , i think i will do well , i'm 6.2 . and what are some excersises i can do at home to help me get better , i still have a month

thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

I highly encourage you to join your high school football team this upcoming season. It will still not (yet) be too late for you to start playing football.

Based on your height, I believe that the best fit for you is at the wide receiver position. Your height gives you the potential to become an elite high school wide receiver this upcoming season.

My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this month is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of being a successful, top notch wide receiver in high school football this upcoming season, who could go on to play college football.

By the way, your chances of playing college football depend on your performance in football during your senior year of high school. If you perform very well in football this upcoming season, you will greatly improve your chances of getting recruited to play for a college football program.

• Paula
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Miami Northwestern High School Bulls Miami, Fl

• 7 years ago

If your school still has preseason training going on you better get involved in that.. Find out from the coaches what you need to be doing with your time at home.. You probably need to start doing a lot of running, sit ups, push ups, etc., etc.. Anything to start getting conditioned and stronger. Good luck....

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Most high school football teams have been having practices for weeks now and will be determining their rosters very soon. You may be too late but you should call and find out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.