Please Help!! Am I bi, bi-curious, or straight? This is making my life miserable! Please read all.?

I am a 14 year old girl. Ever since I can remember I have been attracted to boys. My first crush was when I was in kindergarten. For the past month and a half I have been questioning my sexuality. Every time I ask myself am I bisexual I just don't know.There are couple things that I think of. About 5 months ago I played this game called imvu. I have virtual sex with girls and kept doing it. I don't know why I did. I have always thought of girls has friends. I don't play it anymore. I have always wanted to be in a relationship with guys NOT girls. Now this one is really weird. When I was little my parents put this girl mannequin on my room so I my mom and I could dress it up. When I got older I still had it in there. About the time I was watching porn, I would kiss it. I don't remember if I imaged it was boy or not. But I would kiss it and sometimes I would pretend to have sex. And I kept doing it. I only did it about 3 or 4 times. After that I didn't do it anymore. Around that time I had my biggest crush on a guy. I now it sounds weird so please no negative comments about it. It is freaking me out know. I don't know if I have ever been sexually attracted to boys or not. I keep thinking to myself well if I had sex with those girls on imvu, does that mean that I am sexually attracted to girls? I did have sex on there with boys. Last year I came across porn. At times I watched more straight than lesbian porn. Then at other times I watched more lesbian porn than straight porn. I am just so confused. I don't know what I want. I used to be boy crazy. I have never wanted to kiss a girl or be in a relationship with a girl. I have wanted to be friends with a girl, but that is it. Everyone keeps telling, oh you have to wait and see. Well, I don't want to wait and see I want to know NOW! This is making my life miserable. I cry almost ever day over this. I just want to go back to the way I was. I have nothing against bisexual, lesbians, or gays I just don't want to be one. I am sorry if i have offended anyone I didn't mean to. Just please help. PLEASE NO MEAN OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS! Also I just want some input. Also I don't want to experiment.

I have never had feelings for girls just done those things that i regret.

Favorite Answer

well ik u dont want to experiment but thats one of the only ways u can find out if u really like girls or not but for now ur probly bi-curious but u should atleast kiss a girl or somthing with a girl to experiment and find out if u like girls or not..sooo if u really want to solve this u have to experiment unless u can figure out another way but good luck..keep me informed!!

I think your just curious .. i did the same things i was always attracted to girls but then i became curious and tried other stuff and now im gay! But i love it

I talked to a 60 year old gay man once who told me of all the pain of living the gay lifestyle. he wouldn't do anything different, he said. It is who he is. but, he said if someone felt they could live a straight lifestyle they would sure avoid a lot of pain.