Fox Owners, please help?

I live in Illinois, and I would like to adopt a Red Fox (the silver variation) sometime in the future. No, I don't want one because I think they're "cute" I think it would be wonderful to own a fox in the future. My question is: Does anyone own a fox, and if so, could you explain how to take care... show more I live in Illinois, and I would like to adopt a Red Fox (the silver variation) sometime in the future. No, I don't want one because I think they're "cute" I think it would be wonderful to own a fox in the future. My question is: Does anyone own a fox, and if so, could you explain how to take care of them. I've looked on several different sites, and got a few different answers. So, are any of you fox-adopters? People that just decided they wanted to own a fox, looked into it, and got one? Thanks!
Update: I won't have any pets by the time I get a fox. Also, it's legal to own one in IL as long as you have a permit (which I will be getting)