Why does perrie edwards get more hate than danielle and eleanor?

i mean, im not a perrie fan, but i will never hate publicly on her. so why exactly does she get more hate than dani, and el?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Perrie Edwards didn't confirm to like Zayn Malik until his group One Direction became popular which made it seem as if she is dating Zayn Malik for publicity or to get more promotion for her work. Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder are just normal, ordinary girls that liked Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson before their fame. Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder seem to get along quite well and from reading their tweets they seem to be very supportive of not just their boyfriend but for all of the boys. Perrie Edwards is still quite new, maybe if she were to be around for a bit she would get more comfortable and love from the fans.

• 3 years ago

you comprehend, i truly do not comprehend it both. merely jelousy ? perchance because they merely began courting while Danielle & Liam and Eleanor & Louis were courting at the same time as they were style of merely getting customary, some "Directioners" do not favor anyone else getting into our "family contributors". As they say, yet seem at each and each of the detest Caroline Flack were given ! Idk why anybody is like that, the boys DO might want to expirament with courting. and that i imagine they're all gorgous too, Eleanor more advantageous than any of them yet all of them are very attractive.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Actually I think Eleanor gets more hate because of the whole Larry Stylinson fan base. But I think the reason Perrie gets hate is because she's denied many rumors of her and Zayn going out and all of a sudden they start dating idk that's my opinion.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Because she's dating Zayn and he's more "loved" than Liam and Louis. Besides, it's mainly Directionators who hate her. Any Directioner supports any decision that the boys make including ones on who they date.

Source(s): Every effing Directioner knows this.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Probably because she's in the public eye, remember caroline flack?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

because she's denied being a with zayn. a lot. in fact i've seen so many articles on that apperently she likes niall or something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.