Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 9 years ago

Why can't I open a saved image from my sumo account on Sumo Paint program?

I was working on a drawing for a while in Sumo Paint, when I was finished I saved the image to my sumo account. Today I logged back on intending to finish the drawing. As usual I select "Open from my sumo account" option. The box opens reading "Open Image From Sumo Account" pops up. However when I select my drawing and click 'open' nothing happens. Icons that resemble a page with a folded upper right hand corner, 1 pink triangle, 1 blue triangle and 1 green circle are to the left of all my saved drawings.

I'm very frustrated with Sumo Paint program because I need to finish the drawing by tonight. Any help that I can get will be very appreciated. Thanks :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Report this problem to the software service to get things fixed.

• 5 years ago

The picture you might be showing has been hand drawn on paper with a pencil, scanned after which digitally colored. Ideally most digital artists decide upon to sketch or draw most of their drawings on paper and scan it in. Its far more manage over any Wacom tablet. Nonetheless the pill gives you limitless versatility when coloring and shading, making use of the mouse is complicated to get fluid strokes on screen. So for those who already draw, a pen tablet is an excellent associate of any digital artist.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

extremely tough problem look on on yahoo it may help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.