Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Looks like the Democrats will not win Pennsylvania now doesn't it?

Judge won't stop state voter ID law

A Pennsylvania judge on Wednesday refused to stop a tough new voter identification law from going into effect, which Democrats say will suppress votes among President Barack Obama's supporters.

Read:http://www.wfmz.com/news/Judge-won-t-stop-state-vo...

Update:

@ndmagic .. voter suppression? amazing.

Update 2:

"suppress votes among President Barack Obama's supporters."

I wonder why the poor Republican voters in the state will not have an issue? Why only Obama supporters?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I seriously don't understand what's wrong with just getting a bloody ID card.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

If they really want to vote for Obama they can buy a ID at the DMV for 12 bucks. Thats 3 gallon of gas - or 2 cups of Starbucks coffees, or 2 packs of Cigarettes- Im sure they can stop smoking for a couple days- or give up Starbucks? Or walk somewhere.

• 9 years ago

Obama up by 7% in Pennsylvania.

Even with Republican voter suppression tactics it will be a win for Obama.

• 9 years ago

I dont think the law will make a shred of difference. As a resident here i can say we've historically always been a democrat state in the general and i dont think that will change. However we did support Arlen Spectre for many years, so we LOVE democrats who try to pretend they're republicans, so you never know Mitt Romney might have a shot after all.

edit: by the way the ID Card from Penndot (our DMV) is $13.50, you can save that by not eating at McDonalds twice, get over yourselves people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Romney is going to win by a landslide. Obama can't even break 50% in the polls.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Don't count your electoral college votes before they hatch.

• we won Colarado in 08 with a voter ID law?

how did that happen? it's IMPOSSIBLE, right? lol

• 9 years ago

Appeal on the way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.