PLEASE HELP! NEEDING A JOB BUT ONLY 14 / 15!!?

Hello, I am 14 years of age, 15 in September. I desperately need to get some sort of job where i can earn money. I have tried the closest news paper shops to me but none of them seem to have any paper rounds. What else can I do to earn money? I'm going to Tenerife this time next year so I need to start saving! I need to save approximately £500, 200 for spending money, 200 ish for the flight and 100 ish for the passport. (Not sure how much everything will be so these are just estimates). So Please help me! I only have a year and even less to come up with this money! Thank you for your time! I AM IN CHELMSFORD!XX

Favorite Answer

when you turn 15 in september you can get a job at mcdonalds you actually get quit alot of money there

carwash maybe? no matter how much money you needed so badly just don't do anything illegal