How to install windows 7 on my new ssd?

hi there! so i just bought a new computer, and i want to replace the hard drive with an ssd the hard drive with the computer obviously has an OS installed in it, and i am assuming that the ssd does not since everything is new (i have not turned the machine on yet!), and i'm assuming that there is no... show more hi there!

so i just bought a new computer, and i want to replace the hard drive with an ssd
the hard drive with the computer obviously has an OS installed in it, and i am assuming that the ssd does not

since everything is new (i have not turned the machine on yet!), and i'm assuming that there is no OS on the ssd, i am wondering how i can get my windows7 os onto the ssd! i do not really want to clone it since i heard that it would not be optimal. and how would i make the ssd run as optimally as possible?

i am not tech savvy at all, so if possible, please describe the steps to me as simply as possible