Which is better for you? monster or red bull?

everyone tells me that monster energy drinks are really bad for you and i know that... im not a big soda drinker, but i absolutly LOVE energy drinks! i love red bull and monster the best. i know red bull is not the best for you either. for school, i have an energy drink every other day so i can focus in school... show more everyone tells me that monster energy drinks are really bad for you and i know that... im not a big soda drinker, but i absolutly LOVE energy drinks! i love red bull and monster the best. i know red bull is not the best for you either. for school, i have an energy drink every other day so i can focus in school because i have ADD and even though im medicated, i do so much better when im on caffine. the days i dont have monster, i have a few squares of chocolate as a beginning to a "sweet" new day! but i always crash after chocolate... its good for the morning though... sso which energy drink is healthy-er for you? red bull or monster? and if you know any other better energy drinks thatt are better for you but taste like monster or red bull, please list any of those too.... as long as they taste good...and yes i love the taste of monster. im also open for trying new things... and yes ive had gatorade before... it gave me too many cavities so i stopped having gatorade...
3 answers 3