Does any one know this recepie?

Ok, so my friend's mom makes this pasta, that is really good, and it has a little spice to it.

I asked if she could give me the recipe, she said yea.

She game the ingredients, which are:

fetecinni noodles

boneless chicken breast cut into squares

2 alfredo sauces

lemon pepper

Tony chacheres creole seasoning

But she didn't give me any measurements or directions.

I would ask her again, but unfortunately they move to TX, and i have no way on contacting them.

• G R
    Best Answer

I'm not sure exactly what recipe she gave you but from the ingredients, it looks like blackend chicken fettecini alfredo.

What do you mean by "2 alfredo sauces"???? Did she tell you to get to jars of premade alfredo sauce or make 2 types of alfredo from scratch?

It seem like you might be a beginer cook, so I'd just buy the pre-made alfredo sauce (in the pasta sauce section of the store). Depending on the number of people you want to make this for or how much you want to make depends on how much ingredient you will need. If I were you, I'd cook the amout of pasta you think you'll need (direction on the package of pasta); heat the sauce in a pan (directions on the jar); you can cut the chicken up into cubes or stipes before or after cooking but season the chicken prior to cooking with the seasoning (saute chicken in pan until no longer pink). Once the pasta is cooked, pour the sauce on, stir and top with the seasoned chicken.

• Amy

For 2 bottles of sauce I would cook up 6-8 skinless/boneless chicken breasts using 2 tsp of lemon pepper and 1 Tbls of the creole seasoning. Sprinkle that over the chicken as you're cooking it in a frying pan. Move the chicken to a bowl and keep warm. Pour the sauce into the frying pan and heat over med/hi heat.

Boil about 4 inches of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add 1 regular sized box of fettucini noodles and cook 7-10 min until done. Drain and stir with 1 tsp of olive oil.

Put some pasta on each plate, top with the alfredo sauce and place several chunks of chicken on top of that.

This one is VERY easy.

Cook as much chicken as you need for how ever many people you are serving.

Cook the correct amount of pasta.

Buy 1-2 jars of Alfredo sauce(1 if you are feeding less than 4 people, 2 if you are feeding more than 4 people)

Season the chicken with the Tony Chacheres and lemon pepper.

Heat the Alfredo sauce over low heat to prevent burning.

Drain the pasta, add the seasoned cooked chicken and the heated sauce. Stir to blend.

Serve.

Most cooks don't know how much seasioning they add.

This is what I would do if I was you.

As she says 2 jars of sauces.

I would add lemon pepper to taste and looks compared to what and tasted like

Same with tony chanchers seasoning.

With chicken I would get 2 pounds and cut up one pound and if don't look like enough use the sec pound

She probly made whole boxs of pasta with havering used 2 sauces.

Mixs sauce with ingredient and boil pasta like boxs says. Cook chicken maybe with some of same seasonings in skilet.

If its baked pasta dish add cooked pasta chicken sauce bake at 350 for 20 mins. Or if you put chicken in it raw 45 mins to hour if u put chicken in raw you will want to under cook pasta 2 mins as if not if in oven for 45 mins will get mushhy if not slightly under cook the noodels .

Alot cooks don't know measurement. As they add lil this and that.

I hope this helped abit

Plus depending on size family might only want use 1 jar sauce and 1/2 boxs pasta and half to pound chicken.

As 2 sauces pound or 2 of chicken and boxs pasts is alot might be eating lots left overs