Which of these 2000's NBA starting lineups would you rather have?

1999-00 Lakers-Ron Harper Kobe Bryant Glen Rice A.C. Green Shaquille O'Neal

1999-00 Blazers-Damon Stoudamire Steve Smith Scottie Pippen Rasheed Wallace Arvydas Sabonis

1999-00 Pacers-Mark Jackson Reggie Miller Jalen Rose Dale Davis Rik Smits

1999-00 Knicks-Charlie Ward Allan Houston Latrell Sprewell Larry Johnson Patrick Ewing

1999-00 Raptors-Doug Christie Vince Carter Tracy McGrady Charles Oakley Antonio Davis

2000-01 76ers-Eric Snow Allen Iverson George Lynch Tyrone Hill Dikembe Mutombo

2000-01 Lakers Ron Harper Kobe Bryant Rick Fox Horace Grant Shaquille O'Neal

2000-01 Bucks-Sam Cassell Ray Allen Glenn Robinson Scott Williams Ervin Johnson

2000-01 Knicks-Charlie Ward Allan Houston Latrell Sprewell Larry Johnson Marcus Camby

2001-02 Nets-Jason Kidd Kerry Kittles Keith Van Horn Kenyon Martin Todd McCullough

2001-02 Kings-Mike Bibby Doug Christie Peja Stojakovic Chris Webber Vlade Divac

2002-03 Spurs-Tony Parker Stephen Jackson Bruce Bowen Tim Duncan David Robinson

2002-03 Nets-Jason Kidd Kerry Kittles Richard Jefferson Kenyon Martin Jason Collins

2002-03 Mavericks-Steve Nash Michael Finley Adrian Griffin Dirk Nowitzki Shawn Bradley

2002-03 Wizards-Larry Hughes Jerry Stackhouse Michael Jordan Christian Laettner Brandon Haywood

2003-04 Pistons-Chauncey Billups Richard Hamilton Tayshaun Prince Rasheed Wallace Ben Wallace

2003-04 Timberwolves-Sam Cassell Trenton Hassell Latrell Sprewell Kevin Garnett Ervin Johnson

2003-04 Pacers-Jamaal Tinsley Reggie Miller Ron Artest Jermaine O'Neal Jeff Foster

2003-04 Lakers-Gary Payton Kobe Bryant Devean George Karl Malone Shaquille O'Neal

2003-04 Heat-Dwyane Wade Eddie Jones Caron Butler Lamar Odom Brian Grant

2003-04 Rockets-Steve Francis Cuttino Mobley Jim Jackson Kelvin Cato Yao Ming

2004-05 Spurs-Tony Parker Manu Ginobili Bruce Bowen Tim Duncan Rasho Nesterovic

2004-05 Suns-Steve Nash Joe Johnson Quentin Richardson Shawn Marion Amar'e Stoudemire

2004-05 Heat-Damon Jones Dwyane Wade Eddie Jones Udonis Haslem Shaquille O'Neal

2004-05 Sonics-Luke Ridnour Ray Allen Rashard Lewis Reggie Evans Jerome James

2004-05 Wizards-Gilbert Arenas Larry Hughes Jared Jefferies Antwan Jamison Brendan Haywood

2005-06 Heat-Jason Williams Dwyane Wade Antoine Walker Undonis Haslem Shaquille O'Neal

2005-06 Mavericks-Devin Harris Jason Terry Adrian Griffin Dirk Nowitzki DeSanga Diop

2005-06 Nets-Jason Kidd Vince Carter Richard Jefferson Jason Collins Nenad Krstic

2005-06 Suns-Steve Nash Raja Bell Shawn Marion Boris Diaw Kurt Thomas

2005-06 Grizziles-Damon Stoudamire Eddie Jones Shane Battier Pau Gasol Lorenzen Wright

2005-06 Clippers-Sam Cassell Quinton Ross Cuttino Mobley Elton Brand Chris Kaman

2006-07 Spurs-Tony Parker Michael Finley Bruce Bowen Tim Duncan Fabricio Oberto

2006-07 Cavaliers-Larry Hughes Sasha Pavlovic LeBron James Drew Gooden Zydrunas Ilgauskas

2006-07 Warriors-Baron Davis Jason Richardson Stephen Jackson Al Harrington Andris Biedrins

2006-07 Suns-Steve Nash Raja Bell Shawn Marion Boris Diaw Amar'e Stoudemire

2006-07 Raptors-T.J. Ford Anthony Parker Jorge Garbajosa Chris Bosh Rasho Nesterovic

2006-07-Bulls-Kirk Hinrich Ben Gordon Luol Deng P.J. Brown Ben Wallace

2006-07 Jazz-Deron Williams Derek Fisher Andrei Kirilenko Carlos Boozer Mehmet Okur

2007-08 Celtics-Rajon Rondo Ray Allen Paul Pierce Kevin Garnett Kendrick Perkins

2007-08 Lakers-Derek Fisher Kobe Bryant Vladimir Radmanovic Lamar Odom Pau Gasol

2007-08 Hornets-Chris Paul Morris Peterson Peja Stojakovic David West Tyson Chandler

2007-08 Hawks-Mike Bibby Joe Johnson Marvin Williams Josh Smith Al Horford

2007-08 Nuggets-Anthony Carter Allen Iverson Carmelo Anthony Kenyon Martin Marcus Camby

2007-08 Magic-Jameer Nelson Maurice Evans Hedo Turkoglu Rashard Lewis Dwight Howard

2008-09 Lakers-Derek Fisher Kobe Bryant Trevor Ariza Pau Gasol Andrew Bynum

2008-09 Magic-Rafer Alston Courtney Lee Hedo Turkoglu Rashard Lewis Dwight Howard

2008-09 Nuggets-Chauncey Billups J.R. Smith Carmelo Anthony Kenyon Martin Nene

2008-09 Rockets-Rafer Alston Tracy McGrady Ron Artest Luis Scola Yao Ming

2008-09 Cavaliers-Mo Williams Delonte West LeBron James Ben Wallace Zydrunas Ilgauskas

2008-09 Bulls-Derrick Rose Ben Gordon Luol Deng Tyrus Thomas Jokiam Noah

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

2004-05 Spurs-Tony Parker Manu Ginobili Bruce Bowen Tim Duncan Rasho Nesterovic

WHY: They were a really deep team at the time and parker was going crazy, the big 3 were all in their prime and that KILLS any big 3 from this list

P.S: How long did that take you to write, or did you just copy and pasted it from somewhere

• Login to reply the answers
  • lol you could have just typed the year & team, now you can't add any additional comments.

If I actually owned the team, the 99 Blazers would be who I would select. That team was loaded with talent and could lineup great defenders at several positions. On the court their only flaw was a lack of 3pt shooting from the small forward position and back-up guards.

Ultimately, their problem was the fact that Mike Dunleavy couldn't gain players respect and keep control of the locker-room. That crippled him in all of his coaching stops and forced him into poor strategy or bad in game decisions because he was always worried about that crap.

If I couldn't fire his butt, I would have sat behind the bench for the first 30 games and told him to run Wallace on the block damn near every possession. Two things would have happened; A) Scotty Pippen would try to subvert the coaches call; B) Wallace would find a way to get tossed because of his fear of success. Pippen would be benched (mystery injury) and I would personally tell him either win my way or never play again. With Wallace, I would call him into my office and tell him that his fear of greatness will not be tolerated. Then I start to break that fear down by not providing all the accommodations players of his era received. If I couldn't keep him at a motel 6 with a team employee (because of labor agreement), he would be two deep in a room with no tv and early curfew. I would make him park in the boonies during home games and make him walk into the stadium. Basically he would be stripped of all the privileges of that era that were reserved only for superstars during the 70's-80's. Every step towards conquering his fear, there would be an improvement in how he was treated by my organization. By the time the playoffs hit I sheed would have been the 28pt, 12 reb., 2block, 3 assist player he was supposed to be. Unfortunately, once he left Carolina nobody could develop his confidence so instead of being called the greatest power forward of his era (he's actually far more talented than Duncan), he is nothing more than a good player.

• 8 years ago

2007-2008 Boston Celtics

• 8 years ago

the 2001-02 laker line up. they were at their best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.