? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Just ate 2 burgers and a large fries at McD's... how to make this day healthy by bedtime?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Excercise. That will burn SOME of those calories. And maybe for dinner just have a protein shake. Start fresh tommorrow and stay away from fast food if you can. Even if you want a burger get some ground turkey and make one yourself at home and throw some fries in the oven instead of in oil....its soooo much better for you.

Source(s): 26 yr old nursing student
  • 8 years ago

Lol you have no hope. Give it up :)

You could instead make tomorrow a 'healthy day.' Porridge or a small bowl of cereal and a banana for breakfast, sandwich on wholemeal bread and fianlly for dinner, whatever you like, within reason.

e.g. not two burgers and a large fries. That would defeat the point of the healthy day!!

Of course if it was up to me i would just forget the burger/fries and go on with life without a backward glance.

But seriously TWO burgers? *she says snacking on her sixth chocolate chip muffin*

Lols :)

• 8 years ago

Well excrise all of those calories out of your body then after that eat fruits and vegetables then i think you would be fine. LOL

• 8 years ago

Who cares about turnig the day healthy this is america BRING ON THE SUPER SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.