A US Bank that Allows International Address's?

Hello All,

I am currently, for the next 12 months living Bogota, Colombia and I am looking to open a new bank account in the United States. I currently have Bank of America which I can use fine down here, but I am looking for a new bank, based in the United States that I can use with an international address. Thanks in advance!!

Don

Just a side note. I am a US resident.

Favorite Answer

For non-resident I can recommend the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card and you get also Real USA Virtual bank account

You get Virtual bank account for free?

Get paid with the US Payment Service A US account and routing number linked to your card will allow you to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from select US corporations, including PayPal, Amazon, Google Adsense, CJ.com, Apple and more!

Receive payments from any of our partners Simply sign in to your online account with the partner and selec Payoneer as your payment method.

Anyone can load your card Receive private loads from anyone worldwide via Visa/MasterCard.