Can your underage consumption charges get dimissed in a review hearing?

Like i got a underage consumption charge (misdeamenaor) and went to court payed my court cost and the judge gave me 20 hours community service and attend 4 AA meeting and gave me august 15th to finish it and return to court for a review hearing i completed it superfast and my PO said i didnt have to pay no... show more Like i got a underage consumption charge (misdeamenaor) and went to court payed my court cost and the judge gave me 20 hours community service and attend 4 AA meeting and gave me august 15th to finish it and return to court for a review hearing i completed it superfast and my PO said i didnt have to pay no probation fees, i actually got money back from the probation office since i finish it so fast and she put me on unsupervised, my question is since i finished my conditions and payed everything could my case be dimissed when i go back to court for my review hearing?