How to prepare for the U.S. Marshals Service?

Hello,

I recently (this month) graduated with a BA in Criminology and I have been looking at getting into the hiring process for the U.S. Marshals Service for a few years now. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information that could better my chances in joining? I have no skeletons in the closet so an extensive background check is nothing to worry about, I workout 5 days a week, I can do a mile in under 5:10 and I am in pretty good shape. What other things can I do to prepare myself for interviews and such? What should I focus on, what sort of questions should I prepare myself for?

I look forward to any insight on this, thank you very much!

I am glad you decided tell me how I can't run a mile in the time I said, how is it you know me so well? Yes I can run a mile in that amount of time, it just takes a lot of practice. If you have nothing constructive to contribute then don't say anything.

Favorite Answer

You don't run a 5 minute mile. Just sayin...

If you run a 5 minute mile then you should be looking to enter a career in track in field. But, seeing as though you don't run a 5 minute mile you don't have to worry about that. You don't have to worry about improving your application for the U.S. Marshals service either because you have absolutely no chance of ever being hired. Your degree is useless and they will laugh when they see your disgraceful application.

You might get a book from the library on US Marshals and read it. So far U have prepared your self, from what U say, very well. I wish U the best of look in becoming a Law Abiding servant to our great country. Thanks!!!

• Omar

Whut?