How to prepare for the U.S. Marshals Service?

Hello, I recently (this month) graduated with a BA in Criminology and I have been looking at getting into the hiring process for the U.S. Marshals Service for a few years now. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information that could better my chances in joining? I have no skeletons in the closet so... show more Hello,

I recently (this month) graduated with a BA in Criminology and I have been looking at getting into the hiring process for the U.S. Marshals Service for a few years now. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information that could better my chances in joining? I have no skeletons in the closet so an extensive background check is nothing to worry about, I workout 5 days a week, I can do a mile in under 5:10 and I am in pretty good shape. What other things can I do to prepare myself for interviews and such? What should I focus on, what sort of questions should I prepare myself for?

I look forward to any insight on this, thank you very much!
Update: I am glad you decided tell me how I can't run a mile in the time I said, how is it you know me so well? Yes I can run a mile in that amount of time, it just takes a lot of practice. If you have nothing constructive to contribute then don't say anything.