Which two AFC divisions will produce the wild card teams?

I'm saying it will be the AFC North and the AFC West. What say you?

Favorite Answer

The AFC North last season put three teams in the playoffs and there's a pretty good chance that they'll do it again this season. The Steelers or Ravens will more than likely win the division and the other one will more than likely make the Wild Card. Both teams drafted very well. The Steelers still need to fix Mike Wallace's contract but I suspect they will by the beginning of the season.

The AFC West will also produce the wildcard assuming that the Bengals don't get the other one. The Chiefs are my pick to win the division. They had so many injury issues last season and I think they were one of the best drafting teams. As long as they can get production at QB they should be just fine. I could see the Broncos coming up and taking a Wildcard though. The Raiders are a solid team but it's still Carson Palmer who played horrible last season and is one of the whiniest players ever. The Chargers aren't even as good as they were last season when they didn't make the playoffs.

So I agree with you. The AFC North and West.

AFC East- Bills

AFC North- Steelers/Ravens

• Chaos

AFC East - New York Jets

AFC West - San Diego Chargers

North and West

Raiders and Steelers

Jets and Chargers.