Which speakers have the best sound quality?

Im a audiophile and I want to know which company has the best sound quality? Im considering energy,polk audio,definitive technology,axiom and b&w... I read that energy and polk audio have nice sound but the definitive techology beats them both and axiom is very high end but also pricey.. I want that loud,crystal... show more Im a audiophile and I want to know which company has the best sound quality? Im considering energy,polk audio,definitive technology,axiom and b&w... I read that energy and polk audio have nice sound but the definitive techology beats them both and axiom is very high end but also pricey..
I want that loud,crystal clear highs balanced with a clear midrange and tight,punchy and musical bass that isn't boomy in movie and music (of course I will add a subwoofer and I want to use it with a marantz receiver)