Help please...does it mean she likes me or afraid of me?

there is this girl i find looking at me. she fails to look me in the eye when talking and one day in class, we wer told to say something positive to the person next looking in their eyes bt she failed. when im looking at her(one on one) even though i catch her staring at me from acros the class, she fails to look at me. why?

Favorite Answer

She must be a top secret kbg spy and is plotting to kill you. Be careful.

It's very likely that she likes you. She's just has a shy personality and can't make a lot of eye contact. Good luck!

She is nervous and shy.... She likes u she's just shy. Keep trying to talk to her little at a time. Make her feel comfy and try and get her number. She might be more inclined to talking to u in txts for a little bit till she warms up to u.

Source(s): Mommy of 2..... 3yr old and 7month old
  • kim

Anthony young females need a relationship often before they relax and smile so simply start chatting her up. Or inivite her to your church youth group activities!

It sounds like she likes you. She's probably just shy and thats why she isn't looking in your eyes.

omg!!! she like u because i do that to my best freind and i like him >//< whenever we talk he looks at me in my eyes but i cant never hold that contact for long ><!

• esabel

well if she stares u a lot then she might like u

she likes you! girls can be very shy. It is natural!

she likes you :) but shes just shy :)

she likes you !