Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need a really good, funny fantasy football team name--Help me please!!?

I play fantasy football with my boyfriend, some of his family (sister, brother, sister in law) and some friends of ours. I need a clever team name for my team...here are some of my key players: Tony Romo, Ray Rice, Mike Wallace, Victor Cruz. I've searched online and only get corny names like Rice a Roni. Thanks for your help! (PS, dirty funny names are the best with this group, but anything funny will do!)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Even though you don't have Michael Vick, I always use "Overpaid ConVicks" as my team name. It's also just a general joke about the culture of the NFL...

Romosexual is pretty common for a Tony Romo pun.

The puns you could make out of the players you have are all pretty lame.

One of my favorite more obscure references in a team name is a reference to Vince Wilfork, the massive black defensive tackle for the Patriots. "Wilfork for Food" or "Wilfork for Wins"

• ryann
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Fantasy Football Team Name Puns

• 9 years ago

Rice a Romo is better than Rice a Roni, but I digress. Cruz Control, Wall my Children.

• 9 years ago

smell d a romo

what u talkin bout wallace

lemmetakeuonaVCruz

Gay Nice Boney Homos...Ray Rice Tony Romo

• 9 years ago

Romosexual, Cruz Control, Multiple Scoregasms, mike and ike (wallace and taylor) lol good luck!

• 9 years ago

Rice Rice Baby.

Cruzing my way to victory

• 9 years ago

The Apples, the Ligers

• 9 years ago

A Soccer Team (if you win, you can tell the other guy that you lost to a soccer team)

My Ditka in her Butkus (lol GO BEARS)

ROMOsexual tendencies

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

A friend of mine has had teams like "Reggie's Bush" and "Locker Room Fantasy."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.