Want suggestions for Emergency Food Supply good brands as storage food? i need the best brand out there today!?

I'm looking for an Emergency Food Supply, I have a family of 5 and have been saving up to invest in a minimum of a years supply of emergency essentials. Emergency preparedness has always been a priority to me and my family, and as such i need the best in today's long term food storage. Can anyone tell me... show more I'm looking for an Emergency Food Supply, I have a family of 5 and have been saving up to invest in a minimum of a years supply of emergency essentials. Emergency preparedness has always been a priority to me and my family, and as such i need the best in today's long term food storage. Can anyone tell me where i can get a good price without compromising the quality of Calories or Nutrients in the product?