Why Should the United States not Suppot Israel?

Why is this a bad thing? I am hearing that the attacks on the United States have been because we are Supporting Israel and I feel like this is right but is Israel the only country in the Middle East we are Aiding or what? http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotat...

The link I have provided is where I am getting this Info so please take some time to watch it and give a review on your persona; thoughts and position!! Thank you

I thank all for your support on my discussion about this and all who have left comments are all very helpful and appreciated

Favorite Answer

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Ro...

and That's Why!

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.

However, these are not the only bloodlines to worry about. You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country, which they would then exploit to serve their real masters elsewhere. There is plenty of evidence to prove the Rothschilds continue that deceptive tradition.

Furthermore the Rothschilds are known to sire many children secretly that they can put into positions of power when required. This started with the very first man who took the name Rothschild, who had a secret sixth son. Finally, remember the world is a diverse place, I could if I wanted change my name to Rothschild, or any of the names listed above, and that would not make me part of this family anymore than converting to Judaism in 740 A.D. will make these Ashkenazis Jewish.

Please, therefore, do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

Israel is a sovereign nation, it makes it's own decisions and we should not get involved. Even their prime minister says so here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12idqpxaujc

Youtube thumbnail

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu does not want our support, we don't even have a treaty with them. I think we should be very cautious at our willingness to go to war without a proper Declaration of War by The United States Congress. The last official declared war was WW2. The rest were illegal wars.

Source(s): I'm a Conservative Christian in full support of Dr. Ron Paul

The U.S. should not support Israel because it is a racist apartheid state. The Israelis are stealing the Palestinians land and they treat them as badly as the nazi's treated them. They have hundreds of illegal nuclear warheads and refuse to sign the non proliferation treaty, unlike Iran.

• Garryq

Because for over 60 years Israel has forced Palestinians into refugee camps.

They should support it, or else prophecies will come true.