The Dark Knight Rises vs The Avengers vs The Amazing Spider Man?

Better Story:

Better Action:

Better Villain:

Hotter Babe:

Or just which one you like better and why?

Favorite Answer

From best to least: The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, The Amazing Spiderman.

They all have their own strengths and it's hard to pick which has the best characters, action, etc. I really loved Dark Knight Rises because they tied up the whole trilogy neatly and epicly. I even teared at some scenes. I think overall, it's the best and excelled in many areas. It was more than a standard superhero film like the other two. I was pretty disappointed by Spiderman because I expected more.

Storywise, I think Dark Knight did the best because it was a buildup of 3 films, they explored very deep themes of fear, humanity, the psychological mind, society and etc, there were constantly twists and every character had emotional depth. The other 2 films were pretty standard in comparison. Heroes finding theselves, fighting a war, and saving the day. But in Batman, we see struggles, we see society's reactions, we see people changing, and it's all very realistic. In second place is Avengers - every hero from different backgrounds with different powers put aside their differences to save the day. After some conflicts, I might add. Though I like how everyone had their own inner demons which they overcame eventually. In third place is Spiderman - it is simply a science experiment gone wrong and how one boy discovered powers and by moral obligation, saves the world. Nothing extraordinary.

Action wise, I loved all of Batman's gadgets and vehicles but I loved how in The Avengers, every one had a different set of specialised skills which they put to good use in various ways. The effects were also more exciting. Thor's trademark hammer, Hulk's signature smash, Hawkeye's accuracy and arrows, Captain America's shield, Iron's Man resources. Avengers was also more realistic and awed me more with what they could do. As for Spiderman, I expected more but it was just shooting webs and swinging from building to building. Avengers wins.

Scarecrow, Joker and Bane were all wonderful villians. One was pretty scary to me, one was a great observer of humanity and highly intelligent, and one had a back story with many twists. In Spiderman, the villian was a poor scientist who wanted to do his very best, but was forced to take things into his own hands and as a result of a science experiment gone awry, became evil. But he redeemed himself when he realised the damage he had done and even saved Spiderman in the end. In Avengers, the villains were nothing more than mindless monsters (EDIT: I do not consider Loki a villian, he was too likeable and tame) but they played a part in motivating the heroes to become who they really were. It united them. So all 3 films had very different and interesting villians but Batman had the best villians to me. Heath Ledger brought Joker to life. But if to compare all 3 films and not the Batman trilogy, I would say none of the villians were actually exceptionally outstanding. It's hard to not feel so after seeing Joker.

Babe wise, Anne Hatheway's Catwoman, Scarlet Johansson's Black Widow, and Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy were all incredibly badass and I love all of them. I like that Gwen Stacy was but a normal citizen but did the best she could to help. I love that Black Wi had a bad past that she wanted to erase. I love that Catwoman who only cared about herself, fell for Batman and shared his ideals and came back for him. It's a tie between Gwen Stacy and Catwoman for me.

Better Story: The Dark Knight Rises

Better Action: The Avengers

Better Villain: Loki (The Avengers)

Hotter Babe: Emma Stone (The Amazing Spider-Man)

I enjoyed The Avengers best because it brought together many superheroes and it was fun to watch :)

On pure best of a film, The darkish Knight Rises will win. It can be only a brilliantly written film, out of the ordinary director, robust cast, it'll most of the time do better than the darkish Knight. Nevertheless, The Avengers is a very high grossing movie. It's very kid pleasant, isn't dark or horrifying, has four superheroes, and is surprise. Marvel pumps out films, and it's superheroes are very friendly and easy to narrate to. This appeals to younger audiences as good as majority of film goers. While i hope the new Batman adaptation will beat the Avengers, headquartered on its higher best, i'd now not be amazed if it does not, comfortably on the grounds that it set an awfully high commonplace, surprise, 4 superheroes, 3-D ( better ticket costs and revenue) and it had an excellent advertising team. As for Spider-Man, he is most commonly my favourite Superhero, very effortless to narrate to, very cute, most recognizable besides maybe Superman. It was an first-rate movie, Andrew Garfield is an robust Peter Parker and a surprisingly good done Spiderman as well. Ordinarily the first-class marvel movie that includes one superhero individually. Oh and so far as your countless facet questions, D.C. Would WIPE surprise's heroes off the map, they're particularly superior in all ways, with Superman (My favourite D.C. Superhero btw), The Flash, inexperienced Lantern, and many others. However what they lack is relatability and being lovable like I mentioned which is why surprise films probably do better.

The Avengers

Better story-Tie between The Avengers And The Dark Knight Rises

Better Action-The Avengers

Better Villain-Loki (The Avengers)

Hotter Babe-Scarlet Johansson

Better Story: The Amazing Spider Man

Better Action: The Avengers

Better Villian: The Dark Knight Rises

Hotter Babe: The Amazing Spider Man

Out of all three of thoughs films I personaly like "The Avengers" the most. Thats just my opinion.

Better Story : - TDKR.

Because though many fans (including me) were disappointed with TDKR. It was still a reasonable conclusion to the Dark Knight trilogy. They cannot make movies like 'Dark Knight' all the time. 'Dark Knight' was always an exceptional movie. It just happened and Heath Ledger made it a legend.

Better Action : - Avengers.

Because if you've observed Chris Nolan likes to edit too much, the action sequences in his films. He doesn't shows blood and stays away from VFX and CGI as much as possible. But in Avengers you find all that. I like that scene very much in which HULK smashes LOKI here and there.

Better Villian : - Loki - because he is a God afterall, and Bane turns out to be just a henchman.

Hotter Babe : - Scarlet Johanson, because she is more curvy, and her action scenes are clearly shown in Avengers, while in TDKR Anne Hathaway's action scenes looks too much edited.

And Besides, if you ask which one is best among the 3 you described above, I would say 'Avengers'. Avengers made impossible into possible. Up until now, a movie containing only one Superhero required too much budget, and everything else, much more, but Avengers succeeded (very much) showing a team of Superheroes.

But yes, If 'Dark Knight' was in competition, it would be my best. Because no other villain is better than 'Joker'.

And Amazing Spiderman, doesn't stands in competition. I liked the previous Spiderman more.

Avengers is an overrated movie. Don't get me wrong, it's a great family/kids action movie, but it's not fair to compare it to a deep and epic movie like TDKR which was more then just a standard comic book film. Amazing Spider-man had a better story then Avengers, but still doesn't scratch the surface of TDKR.

Story - Dark Knight Rises

Action - Dark Knight Rises, SpiderMan

villain - Dark Knight Rises

Babe - SpiderMan, Anne Hathaway looks hot in batman, but Emma Stone rules

i think Dark Knight was good (not great)

SpiderMan was pretty good, had heart

Avengers was average, not heart in it. Funny but it just glossed over a very simple story

I'd say "DKR" is the worst of the three for certain. I have huge artistic problems with all three Batman films.

Better Story: "Avengers"

Better Action: "Avengers"

Better Villain: "Avengers" (I do love Bane's voice, though.)

Hotter Babe: "Amazing Spider-Man"

Better Story: probably Spider-Man because Avengers was kinda simple and DKR was full of plot holes and inconsistencies

Better Action: Avengers

Villain: Loki & Lizard

Babe: I would say Emma Stone but she didn't get topless...as much as I hate to say it, a point goes to the dark knight rises

I'd go with "The Avengers", on all counts -- writer/director Joss Whedon acknowledges that the central conceit is kinda silly, and has a lot more fun with it.

"The Dark Knight Rises" takes itself a little too seriously, especially considering the absurdity of the MacGuffin that moves the plot forward.

"The Amazing Spider-Man" was just a totally unnecessary reboot -- everything that they changed in order to rationalize a reboot was a change for the worse.