Back Acne Questions??? (not gross)?

Hey Friends! I'm 13, almost 14. but i have really bad acne on my shoulders and upper back. and a bit on my chest. and of course it looks bad, and of course i want it gone! i bought good soap but i also want to do something else. my sister said sitting in the sun and tanning will help. but i don't like doing... show more Hey Friends! I'm 13, almost 14. but i have really bad acne on my shoulders and upper back. and a bit on my chest. and of course it looks bad, and of course i want it gone! i bought good soap but i also want to do something else. my sister said sitting in the sun and tanning will help. but i don't like doing that, plus its raining all week, and school starts soon, so i was wondering if there are any home remedies, that i can do myself, that doesn't take hours, kinda like a face mask for your back. something easy that any normal person can make at home, especially a 13 year old girl home alone for the day. thank you!!! please no harsh comments. love you! and THANK YOU!!! <3 :)
4 answers 4