Feeling bad after effects of MDMA (ecstasy)?

2 days ago (August 11th) I made the huge mistake of taking MDMA at a party. At first I was fine but now I'm feeling really ill and worried. My heart rate is a little fast, I have a bad headache, I feel sick when in standing up/moving around, I'm hot and cold and my mouth is dry again. Also im quite tired... show more 2 days ago (August 11th) I made the huge mistake of taking MDMA at a party. At first I was fine but now I'm feeling really ill and worried. My heart rate is a little fast, I have a bad headache, I feel sick when in standing up/moving around, I'm hot and cold and my mouth is dry again. Also im quite tired too.I've looked up the sings of brain swelling and I have some but not all of the signs. My friends are telling me I'm overreacting and that I'm just paranoid (a side affect of MDMA), but I don't know whether to go to the doctors and find out if something is wrong. Also, my dad was ill with a bug yesterday so I dont know if I've just caught what he has? I just basically feel like I Have a bad flu or something. Please what should I do? I'm so scared it something more serious and I don't know if I want to take the chance if something is really wrong. I'm 18 btw and I will never do the stuff again after this. Please help me! Thank you so much.
3 answers 3