Anyone know an electronic switch besides FETs?

Does anyone know any other electronic switch besides Fets and Transistor,I'm using a microcontroller to switch between 2 states and measure the voltage but because of the volta drop across the fets i can't use them,any other electronic switch i can use
Update: I'm switching small currents so i'm not sure if relays are suitable,I dont wanna use fets and transistors because of stability issues
Update 2: I'm building a dual slope integrator and I have to switch between the input voltage and the reference voltage.but because am measuring low voltages any volt drop across the fet will reduce accuracy
4 answers 4