Borderlands 2 versus Assassins Creed 3?

I am want to hear opinions so I may decide what to get. I played predecessors of both games and enjoyed both (not equally though).

Borderlands 2 is a game where you can have a badass fun time with your friends. It's full of explosive, yet comical gameplay, wicked characters and deliciously amusing quest. It's colorful yet badass and immensely vast game and a million bazzilion guns. And dubstep

Assassins Creed 3 is a game where you can enjoy embodying being badass without friends. It captures cinematic action, serene American environments and revolutionary parkour stunts while being completely immersed as a badass half apache assassin in a brilliantly captivating setting of the Revolutionary War.

I overly used the word "badass," but both games are appropriately described as such. I am leaning toward Borderlands 2 while my friend is leaning toward the other. Please give me your opinion and none of this "Well get both and stop making such a big deal out of it," becuase I am probably gonna waste my money on both anyway.

Best Answer

borderlands 2 sounds pretty sweet based on info in wiki:

http://orcz.com/Category:Borderlands_2

They're all fairly fun and so they're my favorite in the order you've got it. There is slightly of a storyline in Borderlands and the co-op is excellent. Left four lifeless was once amazing but Left 4 useless 2 is way better in weapons, gameplay, and photographs. I don't know an excessive amount of about murderer's Creed 2 but I consider the story line and replaying is exceptional. I'd 100% advocate Left four dead 2!

Assassins Creed 3 looks much better in my opinion but if more of your friends of yours are playing Borderlands 2 then get that

borderlands cos 1.its free roam 2.it has unlimited weapons,3.great cartoony realish graphics,4.funny blood & gore 5.ITS AWESOME

Source(s): i had borderlands 1 and ive studied number 2

Well if you have many friends get borderlands if you don't get assassins creed.

I've rid myself of this dilemma by pre-ordering both.