Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do beavers eat fish or wood?

Or sausage when they can get it?

BQ: I just ate three Japanese fish balls.....could I be pregnit?

• Lv 5
    Favorite Answer

Some beavers eat both,but as you may already know,A good sized piece of petrified wood can keep a beaver busy all night long and cuming back for more.As far as sausage goes....they only like to play hide n seek with it.

BQ,Only if you had all 3 in your mouth at one time.If you did,please call me.

Source(s): 32 years of interacting with and observing beavers.

I once knew a beaver who liked wood but would also occasionally eat fish. The cool part was when she would invite another beaver over, and they would eat each other's fish as well as the wood I brought with me.

BQ: let's hope not -- like other animals, fish are supposed to have two balls. The third one means it's a mutant. Bad enough to give birth to an unholy fishbaby, but a MUTANT fishbaby?

Last I heard, they eat fish and, although they do get through mother amounts of wood, they don't actually eat it. Which probably helps prevent them ending up on anybody's 'blocked' list.

And I'll bet any beaver would love a good kielbasa or brat with bbq sauce and some cornbread. They probably wouldn't mind some waffle fries, either.

*Adding to shopping list...*

BQ: Probably you are, and it shames me to think of all the times I should have had The Talk with you but didn't. For this I am very sorry.

BBQ: I just had way too many E.L. Fudge cookies...could I be getting a massive heartburn?

• Beavers smell like fish and get wood, silly girl.

BQ: Only if your beaver swallowed.

Bieber eats wood, wood smashes fish balls, fish balls tea bags Bieber... ohhhhhhh, you said beaver... hmmm, don't know about that one ! Sorry, thought we were playing Wood, Fish Balls, Bieber !

Wood?

My beaver eats sausage !

Yes.

• Wish I had thought of that question. Bibeavers or just experimenting?

Beavers don't eat wood, they just gnaw it.

j0e

Source(s): Canadian who knows all about toothy head