promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ash asked in SportsOlympics · 8 years ago

What was the defining moment of the London 2012 Olympics for you?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Usain Bolt is being interviewed by BBC's Phil Jones after the Jamaica 123 in the men's 200m. He stops in mid interview and turns his back on him and stands in silence while David Rudisha's Kenyan National Anthem is played in the stadium. Respect from the legend. Respect to the man.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Oddly enough for me it was a sad moment, watching the devastation on the faces of the Canadian 100m mens relay team after being disqualified for a foot crossing a line by a millimeter or two.... It was like the underdogs gold, that bronze, behing the Jamaicans and the USA. I cannot imagine how that poor guy must be feeling.

I see so many people coming here and dissing athletes who failed to win gold or who underachieved or made an error and think in their hurry to point the finger they completely forget how absolutely devestated the athletes themselves must feel... A crowded stadium, bright lights, so much pressure and one tiny error has this impact, I watched tears run down that poor guys cheek and really felt for him. It may not have been the 'best' moment of the games but it was the one I found most moving....

• 8 years ago

Men's Badminton Single final.

Everyone should watch it. This is definitely the best badminton match and highest standard skill level in the past 20 years.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Bolt winning the 100m race

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Usain Bolt winning the 100m race.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.