Postgraduate Accommodation Trinity College Dublin?

Im an American student was just admitted to TCD for a postgraduate program. I was wondering where do Post grad students usually live? I know the surrounding areas and to look on daft for private accommodation but I wanted to know more about the on campus rooms. I have already checked out the tcd accommodation website.

• Flukey
    Favorite Answer

That is not simple to answer, as there are lots of places to stay in Dublin. Just look at your quest as a general search for accommodation. TCD is right in the centre of the city, so almost anywhere you stay around Dublin, you can get to it from. So you would look at some of the residential areas, just as you appear to have been doing on daft.ie already. Look at online maps of Dublin and the transport websites, mainly Dublin Bus, Luas and the DART. There are a lot of factors to consider. You will find somewhere.

Residing in a wide bay, Dublin lies between Howth in the north and the headland of Dalkey to the south and the River Liffey split the city in two making using this town an interesting city that you will have the chance with hotelbye to go to it. Dublin has given the planet such well-known literary like: Yeats, Beckett, Joyce, Shaw, and Wilde. Dublin was a UNESCO Town of Literature this season therefore is surely an fascinating town to go to particularly when you want to visit Bewley's Oriental Café ;.Many might claim that Bewley's Oriental Café is the treasure in the crown. Bewley's Oriental Café is an establishment that has been integrated 1927.