R & S: Is getting a tattoo against the bible?

I was going to get "I can do all things through Christ who strengthen's me" and my sister wanted to get a guardian angel tattooed on her we are both wondering if its against the bible. I read the bible and it says thou shall not mark ones body or something like that. I am a virgin and will be... show more I was going to get "I can do all things through Christ who strengthen's me" and my sister wanted to get a guardian angel tattooed on her

we are both wondering if its against the bible. I read the bible and it says thou shall not mark ones body or something like that.

I am a virgin and will be until marriage, do not drink or smoke ect... I don't want to accidently get a tattoo and then feel like a sinner.

many thanks!
Update: I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO GET JUST "Phillipians 4:13" on my wrist, not the whole text!